Work in Killarney
If you would like to be part of an award-winning team, are enthusiastic, energetic and driven to exceed guests’ expectations, then The Lake Hotel is the place for you!
Our 2022 awards
- Ireland's Best Four Star Hotel - Irish Hotel Awards
- Ireland's Best Chef - Irish Hotel Awards
- Ireland's Best Fine Dining Experience - Irish Hotel Awards
- Great Place to Stay Quality Award - Irish Hotel Awards
- Munster's Gourmet Getaway - Irish Hotel Awards
- Munster's Best Four Star - Irish Hotel Awards
- Munster's Best Chef - Irish Hotel Awards
- Munster's Best Fine Dining Experience - Irish Hotel Awards
- Ireland's Best Outdoor Dining Experience - Yes Chef Awards
- Tripadvisor Traveller's Choice Awards - Number 5 in Ireland's Most Romantic Hotels
- Failte Ireland Safety Charter
Send Us Your CV
“We Put Our People First"
Please send your CV detailing the position you are interested in by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to:
Sarah Mannix (HR Manager), The Lake Hotel, Lake Shore, Muckross Road, Killarney, County Kerry, Ireland.
The mission of the Human Resources Department of The Lake Hotel together with our Head of Departments is to recruit, develop and retain an excellent workforce that exceeds guest’s expectations.
Benefits of working at The Lake Hotel
FAMILY RUN ETHOS
- AA (2 rosettes winning restaurant)
- IASI Gold Award for accommodation quality
- 2015 European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Recognised for Excellence at 5-star level,
- 2018 Tripadvisors’ Travellers Choice Awards, Top 25 Hotels in Ireland.