Fall in love with nature at The Lake Hotel this Spring, experience the natural beauty of the surrounding areas that are nestled on the lakeshore, overlooking the renowned lakes of Killarney and just 2km from Killarney town centre. The Lake Hotel offers a truly exceptional location and something very special for all its visitors.
If you are adventurous and looking for a weekend with a difference then get ready for an inspirational venture for both body and mind with Wander Wild Festival. Grasp new experiences within Killarney’s 25,000 acres of UNESCO national park this Spring from 27th-29th March. It will be a weekend filled with unique experiences in some of the most remarkable settings anywhere in the world, and is right on our doorstep here at The Lake Hotel. Rediscover Killarney and re-awaken this Spring.
Visitors have been traveling to Killarney for over 200 years to see its legendary beauty and it is easy to see why they came then and why they continue to visit now. Here at The Lake Hotel, we are unbelievably fortunate to be located in a place of such natural beauty and splendour. As you stroll out the lounge doors of the hotel the lakes of Killarney and the Killarney National Park are on display right in front of you.
Relax and enjoy our unique setting and take in some of the amazing features that are both onsite and within close proximity to the hotel, visit:
· Our onsite 12th Century Castle which is floodlit by night and turning green for St Patricks Day
· Muckross Abbey, Muckross House and the Traditional Farms
· Torc Waterfall and Dinis Cottage
· Ross castle and the Old Copper mining trail
· Climb Irelands highest mountain Carrauntoohil or try the trail to the Devils Punchbowl on Mangerton Mountain
· Watch the Wild Deer, Eagles, Egrets, Herons and the many ducks and bird species from The Lake Hotel
· Relax in our hot tub overlooking the 12th Century McCarthy Mór Castle
At the Lake Hotel, we can organise the perfect Spring time activities:
· Bike Rental
· Daily coach tours and private guides of the Ring of Kerry and Dingle
· The Gap of Dunloe, families and groups can be picked up from The Lake Hotel every morning
· Innisfallen island or a boat trip on the lake
· Horse Riding
· Fishing trips on the lake
· Guided walks
Spring is our favourite season here at The Lake Hotel. We love the warmer weather, enjoying the long evenings and getting out into nature every day. Luckily there are a lot of exciting outdoor activities in Killarney, available all year round for our guests to enjoy. We are happy to provide local maps and recommend routes and refreshments stops to our guests. Packed and picnic lunches can be organised for small or large groups with advance notice. Information on day trip operators, timetables and costs are all available from the hotel reception.
Book your Spring Break today from €169 in total for two guests. This midweek offer includes overnight accommodation with breakfast and dinner. Throughout your stay enjoy complimentary use of the newly renovated fitness centre and outdoor hot tub. Onsite facilities include the Castlelough restaurant, the Devils Punchbowl Bar, Lakeside Bistro and Sun Lounge. All dining options are lake facing with a magnificent backdrop of mountains, islands, woodlands and the 12th century McCarthy Mór Castle ruins
To view our current specials offers click here