A beautiful Sunset from the Lake Hotel in Killarney
The Evenings are slowly getting brighter and our days are getting longer there is plenty to do in Killarney.
Here are some things we like about February and March.
- Take advantage of the great walks in the National Park in Killarney from the Lake Hotel
- A great time to see the wildlife while the leaves are off the trees, especially Red Squirrels and the Native red deer.
- Enjoy the Pubs and restaurants in Killarney, the locals have more time to talk to you
- Take a trip to some of Kerry's most beautiful places, you may be alone this time of the year
We Like :
- Sunset Cocktails or a Martin Huggard Craft Beer in the Devil's Punchbowl Bar in the Lake Hotel
- A trip into Killarney for a few hours shopping
- Check out Reidy's pub in Killarney's Main Street, Olde World Shop / Pup
- A visit to Muckross Abbey
- Killarney Brewery offering a pint of their special Craft beer and an Oven Baked pizza
Come and Enjoy the Great Outdoors at the Lake Hotel in Killarney more .........